PARVALUX ELECTRIC MOTORS LTD. QUALITY MANAGEMENT SCOPE
Parvalux Electric Motors Ltd. designs, manufactures, configures, markets and distributes a range of fractional horsepower AC and DC drive systems, including electrical motors and gearboxes for the medical/mobility, leisure and industrial markets. Our Quality Management System (QMS) is fully compliant with the requirements of ISO9001:2015 with no exclusions.
Parvalux Electric Motors Limited is committed to continually improving our levels of quality and service. Our electric motor quality management system covers all activities that impact the services we offer to our customers and is fully integrated into our overall business management system, with the objective to uphold the following principles:
• Proactively anticipating customers' needs and expectations
• Continual commitment to improve our operating processes, products and services for the benefit of our customers
• The safeguarding of our customers and our business by maintaining statutory and regulatory compliance
As a leading UK manufacturer of electric motors and gearboxes, Parvalux Electric Motors maintains compliance to the following key standards and requirements with regards to electric motor quality:
• EN ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
• EN ISO 17050-1:2004 – EC Declaration of Conformity
2006/95/EC – Low Voltage Directive
2011/65/EU – RoHS Directive
For more information about our electric motor quality processes, get in touch with our friendly team at Parvalux by calling +44 (0)1202 512575 or sending an email to email@example.com.