PARVALUX ELECTRIC MOTORS LTD. QUALITY MANAGEMENT SCOPE
Parvalux Electric Motors Limited design, manufacture, configure, market and distribute a range of fractional horsepower AC and DC drive systems, including electrical motors and gearboxes, for the medical/mobility, leisure and industrial markets. The Quality Management System fully complies with the requirements of ISO9001:2015 with no exclusions.
Parvalux Electric Motors Limited is committed to continually improving our levels of quality and service. Our quality system covers all activities that impact the services we offer to our customers and is fully integrated into our overall business management system, with the objective to uphold the following principles;
• Proactively anticipating customers' needs and expectations.
• Continual commitment to improve our operating processes products and services for the benefit of our customers.
• The safeguarding of our customers and ourselves by maintaining statutory and regulatory compliance.
As a leading UK manufacturer of electric motors and gearboxes, Parvalux Electric Motors Limited maintains compliance to the following key standards and requirements;
• EN ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
• EN ISO 17050-1:2004 – EC Declaration of Conformity
2006/95/EC – Low Voltage Directive
2011/65/EU – RoHS Directive