Parvalux was first established in 1947 by Mr. L. Clark in Romford, Essex, where it began by selling motor rewinds. It relocated to Bournemouth in 1957 and the company moved from simply re-winding motors to designing and manufacturing complete gear-motor units for industrial applications.
The company continued to prosper, further developing new products offering a broad range of AC/DC electric motors and gearboxes, enabling the business to sell into a diverse range of markets and applications all over the world.
In 2008 Parvalux acquired the Essex based EMD Drive Systems Ltd. and relocated it to its Bournemouth HQ nearly doubling its turnover in the process.
Today the company remains a private family owned business and is part of “The Clark Group”. Parvalux has plans to further increase both the power range of its existing products as well as introducing completely new product families.